March 03rd and March 04th Trials of the MSP
In Trinité, from 7:30am to 5pm. Two Wild Cards (invitations) will be awarded to the finalists of this qualification competition open to the best local surfers.
March 10th Popular surf day
In Sainte-Marie (TOMBOLO), from 10am to 3pm. In order to bring the curious closer to the big professional competition, a great day of initiation to surfing is offered to families.
In Basse-Pointe, ON THE COMPETITION SITE
From 07am to 5pm.
- Competition where men and women surfers from around the world compete for the famous MSP title.
- Exhibitions on the bwa flo, major risks and water
- Animations for children on weekends from March 17th to 18th and from March 24th to 25th (inflatable castle, childcare / various manual activities …)
- After Surf from 2pm : Various deejays ( Dj Raptor, Dj Lance-O, Dj Tilo, Dj Anton)
In Basse-Pointe, SITE OF FOND BOURG
From 8:30 am, all day
Eco-environmental and cultural entertainment and activities are planned for the public :
- Opening concert on March 17th in partnership with NRJ radio.
- Family and children’s day with concerts, kreyol tale, kite workshop, drumming/bélé workshop, various dance demonstrations, introduction to the circus, games …
- Eco-awareness through conferences, shows and various workshops
March 24th Surf Pro Night Party
From 9h30 PM, to 03 AM